Monday, April 1, 2013

Toy story

I don`t remember when Toy story first came out, i remember there was a lot of 'hype' at that time. I don`t know why i never got to see it those days but last year or so i saw the last one of toy story movies and realized why it was so famous. I was actually glad i hadn`t watched the first few movies and wasn`t a follower because of the way that movie ended, it was a good ending and a sad one. Anyway the reason for this post happens to be a fluffy toy that was on the back of a garbage truck that i'm pretty sure was staring at me with the most pleading eyes. I'm assuming the duck is female because of the pink bow i noticed on its head. I wondered the life it must have lead (during the 40mns or so while i was stuck in traffic behind the garbage truck), on some little kids bed cuddled every night until the kid grew up or got a new toy and decided to throw the much loved duck.It's not that i don`t have other things to think about, lately I find myself getting attached to the most 'seemingly insignificant' things and thinking about them; like the little grasshopper that was on the window, i noticed it while i was stuck in traffic(yes , traffic is so bad these days i feel like stopping the car somewhere and sleep without going home) . I wanted to stopby someplace with trees and remove it so he/she would survive (well my office car park is like a desert) and i actually wondered what might happen to it if its stuck in my car in the car park and when it gets heated up!or what if it falls off?! I mean cmon, why do i go into this length to think about things and worrying?Maybe its some subconscious method of my mind to divert my attention from the 'more close to heart' problems that i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...