Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The fall

I was in charge of taking care of my adorabal nephew (he's almost a 1yr old now) on Saturday. I thought it would be hard, but he wasn`t so fussy and was sleeping so peacefully i decided to watch the new british series The Fall. Its about a serial killer and for some reason got me hooked. While i was watching it my nephew made a slight murmur and when back to his sleep. I paused the episode to see if he was about to wake up. I looked at his innocent face, peacefully sleeping, without a care in the world, turned back to my screen where the scene was  the moment a woman being tortured to death. I glanced back at my nephew again, so much innocence... even serial killers had an 'innocent' stage like that. What changes them?
Why can`t ppl be kind to each other, without all tha back stabbing and ...oh well i don`t wanna write a whole list of 'bad' things. But why ? Why can`t we spread kindness?
I have been following kindness girl's blog for a while and started to think, maybe i should try some way of spreading kindness. 
Just one kind act for each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...