Sunday, April 16, 2017

Things I'm Trying Out

Listening to all the 'wise talks' in the world is not going to get me anywhere unless I'm applying them to my life. So thought of noting them down here and see how it goes.

- Listened to a talk by Tim Ferris on Impact Theory which was pretty awesome. The main takeaway I wanna apply to my life from his talk is working towards reaching my highest potential as a human being. That and going to start journaling (as Tim Ferris calls it).

- Still working on my 'WHY' (Simon Sinek)

- Meditation

-Working on my startup, translation and music daily even if its two mins per day

- Trying a new diet which includes meat

- Change of Mindset

- Trying and Trying

- Grey, Lots of Grey instead of black and white

- Practicing empathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...