Monday, March 7, 2011

Unwritten

Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield, seems to be the song of the week. Everywhere i go, i keep hearing it; good lyrics too:-). Almost three months into this year, haven`t found a job yet, but i have opened my heart and mind to levels that i`ve never known before. I`ve started appreciating things a lot more, making a conscious effort to change, learn from others; especially from my new sis-in-law.She has this caring attitude towards ppl that makes me wonder whether its genuine or a way to survive(especially with my mom). I do get suspicious when ppl are kind to me and always wonder what they want from me-i don`t think i want to get rid of that habit cz i have been burned before.

Anyway Did something that i`ve been doing in my head for such a long time, that i had to remind myself that it was actually real; I did end up grinning like an idiot for the rest of the day:-) 

2 comments:

  1. i think this is all karma.do not worry about these stuff,as you said life is unpredictable,destiny will work for you.
    sooner or later you will find the way to get rid of these.
    whatever happens keep MARCHING ON(one republic).
    its WRITTEN IN THE STARS A MILLION MILES AWAY(tinie tempah)will takes time to reach you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one knows - Keep marching on is indeed a good song :-)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...