Tuesday, April 12, 2011

unsettled

I used to have this habit of watching movies thats only with good actors, good special effects or good music. Recently none of these movies lived upto my expectations; i always end up hitting fast forward. Thats when i started turning to low budget movies and British tv series. I have to admit most of this low budget movies took me by surprise towards the end, like triangle, dead awake and afterlife. The British mini series 32 Brinkburn street was better than i expected, its been a while since i`ve actually enjoyed watching anything. Its always the same old story with movies these days.Lost interest in Glee, still like merlin though; keeps me watching till the end. And the songs these days, not a lot of songs stick around in my mind. There`s only one song that i`ve never gotten tired of listening to(wherever you will go-The Calling), been listening to it for more than a decade now :-) I don`t know whether its the voice or the tune or lyrics , my mind just goes back in time when everything was simple and i was just happy.

I`m starting to see different sides of ppl, a friend of mine stopped talking to me-i honestly have no idea as to why.
I`m talking about nonsense when i`m supposed to be making a poster. The only reason i sent an application cz my friend insisted, i can`t even remember what i did for my project more than a year ago. Its as if my brain has stopped working.
I`ve gotten closer to someone when i know for a fact that i can`t expect anything in return.
why didn`t i stop my ice cold heart from melting?
This post is all over the place...thats how unsettled my mind is..

6 comments:

  1. I relate to what you are going through in so many ways. Job, love and relationships (or lack of it), a general feeling that this is not the life I should be living at this moment in time ..
    Writing helps ... hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS - hope things will change.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    suba aluth awuruddak wewa...
    may your all the dreams come true...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one knows- Wish you the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you watched Murder 2 at Liberty? Its not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not yet, will check it out:-)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...