Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WTF!!!

 my brother came over today after dropping off my sis-in-law for classes. He was on my pc watching trailers,i just let him do whatever he wants thinking that he doesn`t get much time on his own ,now that he`s married- he spends half the time driving his wife here and there and ofcourse she makes him cook too:-)..
Anyway when i came back notepad was open and to my shock and anger there it was, facebook msgs (as if i use it often), my fb msgs between me and my friends. i mean WTF@!!#$%.!!!...he could`ve just read it and closed it..but no..he had to copy and paste it in notepad so he can go through each and every msg carefully????? ..i hate it when ppl go thru my stuff, let alone my fb msgs??? #$%#$%......note to self, i`m not gonna help him pick a present for his wife....i donno WTF is up with this family.they never listen when i talk and prefer to listen to my phone conversations, and check my fb msgs...i mean really WTF???

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you told him that what he did was just not right !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS - Still can`t believe that he actually did that:-/

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...