Thursday, November 10, 2011

The call

phone starts ringing in the middle of my evening nap..
me: (sleepily) Hello
  ?  : Is this Ms...............?
me:  Yes
?  : You have an interview next Tuesday, at 2.30..You applied for the post of X(?)
me: er........(trying to figure out which one, out of thousands of places i applied).......yeah
?   : meet Mr.X when you get there
me: er......(stop talking like a dumbo you nut, they are calling you for an interview!)..Mr.X is it?
?   : yes ..(by now she figured i had no idea )...do you want the address?

me : YES (sound professional you dummy)
? : ................................
me: Thank you
?  : You`re welcome
me: bye 
me: running to match that address with the ones that i applied to....

....oh joy.....

4 comments:

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...