Monday, November 14, 2011

Hurt

you are not sure whether you want to stick around or not. I`m glad you are being honest with me, i really am. For me , personally, when i meet someone that i can be myself with, have long conversations with, that i`m attracted to, that i have feelings for...I don`t take that for granted. That`s a lesson i learned the hard way. so if you want to draw a line, just because you don`t wanna hurt me; i will respect that. I`ll try my best to keep a relevant distance; i can`t promise that though, i`m weak in that sense, but i`ll be stronger. But please know that I`ll always be here , if you need to talk or anything... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...