I think the time has come for me to start a new blog. When I started this blog 6 years ago I wanted it to be a sort of a digital journal where I would write about my fights with my mom, my search for love, marital complains, problems related to work and other rants. Every time I open my blog and try to type now, I feel like the space doesn`t fit who I have become anymore. When I go through my old posts I feel very different. I need to start recording my journey in a different way. I want to remember the happy memories, achievements, realizations than angry rants when I look back. So I thought of starting another blog. Feels exciting. I will write more and more about my journey towards spiritual path in finding my true self, looking for different teachers and will write about everything I find.
Feels Exciting and feels like a new beginning.
Here's the link : http://authenliving.blogspot.com/
p.s. I will of course keep blogging here about this and that, hopefully less angry/frustrated rants.
from hopeless to hopeful... notes to myself... during the journey to a better meaningful life .....
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?
Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...
-
I used to have this habit of watching movies thats only with good actors, good special effects or good music. Recently none of these movies ...
-
it was a good start for my career, i mean, its my first job.. i was unemployed for more than a year.. i was happy to get paid something,...
-
guess it went well than the first interview couple of months ago.only the boss interviewed me, gave me immediate feedback, he even put marks...
No comments:
Post a Comment