Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Retired !

Jan turned out to be a bit more dramatic than I thought. Ended up quitting my job before I found another one, something I thought I'd never do. But here's the thing, I always wanted to retire in my mid 30s. When you really want something the entire universe helps you to get it. I didn`t win the lottery, but adopted a minimalist lifestyle. See for a while I have been a bit overwhelmed by the going to work- being in cubicle prison - buying clothes to go to work - spending time on the road - not having time to read or learn - spending weekends doing household work - hating sunday because of Monday blues vicious cycle for a while. Long story short, I'm at home now. Took a while to really tell myself that 'I'm not a failure to stay at home with two masters degrees', that 'I'm gonna be ok', 'its ok to take a breather and cut back on expenses', 'to relax'.

Gradually I realized what I really needed.........Freedom

And now I'm in heaven.


P.S.hopefully the next post won`t be 'what the hell was I thinking quitting my job? :D "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...