Saturday, December 25, 2010

End of the year and realizations..

Fortunately or unfortunately this year is the only year that i didn`t spend time studying, hoped to start working-well that didn`t happen either. Didn`t know whether i`ll get through the year without going insane- did get through it somehow.

I have to admit, getting through the year has a lot to do with a certain someone that i met. He doesn`t know that of course, but talkin to him has certainly been  sort of an escape.He`s one of those guys that are known as `bad boys` but there was something about him . I didn`t know how close i was getting to him ,until when he was talking about his gal pals,a hint of jealousy went through my spine. I can`t remember the last time i felt jealous, because of a guy but, i really do like him. I can totally be myself around him.I don`t believe in `happily ever after` but deep down i want that someone whom i can be myself with.

I hope next year i can go forward, start working, be more independent, and most of all to have the inner peace of mind when i go to bed everyday ...

Merry x`mas and happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that 2011 will be THE year for you and that it brings you everything you want, need and deserve !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS- thank u, needed to hear dat:) & wish u d same!!

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...