Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mom, if you`re reading this...

Do you really love me mom? Then why am I questioning it?
Will you still love me if I flunked my exams? If I wanted to be a musician?
Why did u drag me out of the bed  dat day mom? I was so  sick ,I couldn`t even move,
Why didn’t you see it mom?  I didn`t write anything that day mom. I slept on my teacher`s lap, 
   wishing it was you
Does that mean u care more about exams than me?
Tell me that`s not true mom, tell me u love me even if I’m lying flat on the ground, tell me I’m still your    daughter or am I wasting my time telling u what I want?
Why do you pretend not to hear me mom when all I want is talk? Is it because it`s something u don’t wanna hear?
Do you wish u had a different daughter? Is that why u treat me this way?
I know now that everything you do is conditional mom, I know that now…
I still love you mom even though u treat me this way, I still love you because whatever u do, 
you`re still my mom…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...