Thursday, January 6, 2011

First week-2011

Year started off with spending the 31st night at the airport, being allowed to drive on my own for the first time, a date which didn`t go well as i hoped and my very first interview. I`m pretty confident that i did the interview well, but i`m a lil worried about the essay i was asked to write.Actually they asked me to write a paragraph so i wrote just that, did notice other ppl writing lots of pages.Atleast i wrote everything in one para:-)

Last day of the first week included me getting a huge teddy and an expensive book-which i love , among other things for my b`day :-)  Mom actually said its coz ive been so nice and helpful to my sis-in-law,getting compliments from my mom is extremely rare. Anyway need to start saving up enough money to buy presents when their b`days come up..

2 comments:

  1. Belated wishes on your birthday :) Fingers crossed that the job interview works out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS- Thank u :) i Hope they hire me...

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...