Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Risky......guess not...

Decided to go for a 20 day training programme, i just need to get out ,plus it should look good on my cv :-)
 More than a year of unemployment is not something i can handle; getting tired of everyone asking me why im still at home. Anyway my sis-in-law is not happy with my decision to go to a 'lab full of infectious diseases', that was her exact term. My mom joined in saying someone had asked her why she was letting me do this kind of 'risky' subjects. I`ve never thought about it that way, i`ve always loved wearing gloves and handling glassware and everything that comes along with it. The only 'risk' i`ve noticed so far is the lack of jobs in this stream.
Hope everything goes well and i land a job soon, till then back to bed :-)

4 comments:

  1. It took me 7 months to find a job and this was after finishing a post-graduate qualification that was supposed to take me places! Enjoy the course and fingers crossed that a job comes along soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOK- Thanx :)

    GS - This is my 13th month, ppl prefer work experience over pg qualifications it seems..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had nearly three years of experience as well ... the job market can be crazy .. good luck !!

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...