Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over the years

I`ve changed, a lot. Back when I was a teen, I wanted to be married when I was 24, wanted to have kids before i`m 30, even believed that there can be only one guy for life. That girl who dreamt and wanted to believe in happily ever after saw what ppl are capable of, changed her beliefs, changed the way she viewed things. She saw how easy it was to some ppl to play with other ppl`s hearts, and manipulate things just to get what they want. It`s just so easy to run away from all of it, choose solitude but then again, deep down the need to love someone is always there, I might grow out of that need over time, I hope I don`t.  I don`t believe that anything is black or white anymore, I don`t judge ppl anymore instead I try to understand them; I haven`t mastered that art yet, in time I hope I get there. My mind started wondering around all of this stuff when I was listening to Learning to breathe by switchfoot  :-)
Anyway, right now, I have no intention of getting married, or having kids and i`m actually dreaming about buying a house by the lake and i`ll probably end up living with a bunch of cats and dogs or adopt a bunch of kidsJ  I am enjoying little things more now, try to enjoy the moment , travel , talking about travel need to pack; three day trip with the family :-)  . Can`t remember the last time I was out of the house for that long, Hope that change does good…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...