Sunday, March 20, 2011

In my head

me 1:   what do you think you`re doing?
me 2:   what?
me 1:   You know what i`m talking about, when did you start liking men?
me 2:    I don`t like men, its just this one person thats all.
me 1:   Yeah, well thats what i`m worried about, keep your distance woman,
           you`re gonna get hurt.
me 2:   So what, i`m just human.
me 1:   What is it with you, laying it all out like that, don`t throw yourself at him,
            he`s gonna think you`re desperate or something,
            can`t you just.....
me 2:   No, i don`t know how to play mind games, i just tell how i feel,
           besides i`m just taking things as it is, i`m not thinking long term,
           i just like him..i just ...
me 1:  I know, still can`t believe you would go head over heels
          for this guy..he should run for his life:-)
me 2:  very funny, fyi  i`m not expecting anything back from him, i shouldn`t,
me 1:  you got that right, At least you`re smiling...btw you need to
          work a lil harder to find a job. sitting at home all day won`t work.
me 2:  it`s not like i haven`t stopped looking, its getting too frustrated now
me 1:  i know, it sucks, at least you don`t have to get up early..
me 2:  yeah, well that`s only for now..
me 1:  one more thing, stay in touch with your friends missy, don`t try to
           isolate yourself from the world
me 2: i`m used to that
me 1: well, stop getting used to that
me 2: are you gonna keep yelling at me or are you gonna help me find
         something to wear?
me 1: that grey top looks good..

4 comments:

  1. Funny post :-)
    Btw thanks for visiting my blog. And relating to what I feel isn't necessarily a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seesaw- no,its not a good thing,but that`s how things are sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a similar conversation with myself a few weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...