Saturday, July 2, 2011

chopped

chopped off more than six inches of my hair and straightened it again, been wanting something to change for a while now and feels soo good. The best part of the whole thing was that the owner of the salon refused to cut my hair(which was upto my waist) short :-) she showed me a few styles and made it a lil bit longer than what i wanted. ppl keep asking me why i`m spending so much on my hair (this is the third time i`m getting it straightened), which is a lil annoying. I`m not getting any younger and i don`t know how long i`m gonna live, so i might as well try out all kinds of hairstlyes:-)

Went to another doc to check a nerve condition that keeps coming up, he directed me to get it tested on Monday, hopefully i`ll get a few answers then. Anyway work has been, interesting. Got my second paycheck but no more expenses for this month, spent enough on my hair already:-)

Hope i can get some sleep today, haven`t been sleeping through the night for a while now...

5 comments:

  1. You go girl :) .. it is your hair after all and I think you have earned the right to treat yourself now and then :)

    Ah, doctor's visits .. I have this 'thing' so I go to see my doctor every month. What fun !! - hopefully will have a more permanent solution soon. Anyway, hope you get your answers. It is always better to know asap so you can get the necessary treatment etc ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS - well, i`m starting to like doctor`s visits, which i shouldn`t :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He`s pleasant and friendly;-) join me next time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just might .. two of my doctors are women and the third, a male and shall I say, a bit on the older side :)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...