Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jobless again....

two weeks after my resignation...well that went fast..
Applied to few more companies we`ll see how that goes. Been playing angry birds Rio-which is quite fun and very addictive:-) and i  started playing badminton again, after a decade or so...which is great, i`ve forgotten how much i liked sports. I`ve been downloading basically any new show that i come across, so that i can keep my mind occupied. I`m starting to like the series switched at birth; so far all the episodes have been interesting and quite dramatic.
Went to a place that gives cancer patients a place to stay(free of charge) after treatment, this is especially a great place for those who come from far. Even a relative of the patient can stay there, and the place looks really clean and well maintained. We went to pay for one meal for the patients. while walking around the place i saw three kids, bald-probably due to chemotherapy, i think they were around 6-7yrs. My mind wondered as to what their condition was and how they diagnosed the condition, how the family is coping...but i walked out without asking anything.


I donno what is up with my nightmares these days. Almost everyday i wake up seeing the same thing; when i`m driving along a huge wave comes and hits me-some days the place is different...and i always wakes up when i`m about to drown....

6 comments:

  1. unfortunately i have experienced the emotional condition which patients and their families going through.in late 90s my 14year old sibling passed away due to cancer(leukemia)after suffering 12 years.
    miss paper you should have talk.
    awasanaye siyalu de aniththayai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW-I`m soo sorry to hear that:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. GS-yup, hv an interview this week...

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...