Monday, September 19, 2011

messed up post to myself

Dear Universe

Ever since i read the book on the law of attraction , i`ve been turning to you. I did receive certain things in the most incredible ways ( free books on scientific management-shipped from Belgium, that was pretty cool). Anyway for two years i`ve been doing everything possible to get a decent job, i really badly need one right now. In all the recent interviews, they all ask about my work experience, and i`m pretty sure thats when they decide not to hire me. That doesn`t mean i`m giving up, i`m gonna keep applying and trying until i get a job, i would really appreciate your help. As for love , thank you for letting me experience what its like to care/want someone, what its like to wait.......to behave bcz of somebody......It may have been one sided; the way i felt, but thank you for letting me feel those emotions. If you take that away from me, i`m gonna turn into the ice queen i was before, you should know that. Pls keep everyone i care about safe and happy. I`ve been feeling my heart rate getting slower everyday. Maybe its something i do to myself. Should i burn out or fade away ? maybe neither. I don`t know.

I need my big break..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...