Thursday, December 29, 2011

this year.....

Time alone...lots of time alone
Trip
Coffee dates :-)
LabTraining
chickenpox :-(
More time alone -learned a lot about myself
First car (Steve)
First job
haircut and straightening for 3rd(not sure) time
Learning about ppl
Quitting my first(crappy) job
Depressed state
Learning about family members
My place :-)
More time alone
Realizations
maid of honor at my friends wedding :-)
Best friend`s baby boy ( first time i got excited about a child being born)
blabbering my feelings
second job :-) ( hopefully it will be great and will last long)
New friends :-)
First proper salary :-))))

I think it`s been a great year, yes there were extremely depressed moments but all in all it was all good:-)

 


2 comments:

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...