Wednesday, April 24, 2013

drive

what drives you in life? the thing that you are passionate about? Do you like the job that you are doing? I don`t think a lot of us do..yes we need to get paid.But deep down i wanna do my job to the fullest, to learn something from it and to grow as a person.Lately I`ve been feeling like I'm not good enough to do my job.I donno, i have started panicking already, but even the slightest hint that i was hired bcz of looks makes me sad.
I wanna be good at what I do,let me rephrase that; I wanna be great at what i do!

"your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven`t found it yet, keep looking and don`t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you`ll know when you find it".
 -Steve Jobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...