Friday, November 8, 2013

Phone Dilemma

It's just been less than a year since i bought my current phone (samsung galaxy music) and i just can`t don`t like it anymore! correction: i never liked it, i was forced into buying it (due to suggestions and the balance in the bank account..sigh). Anyway i need to buy 'the one'. Let me explain. my first phone was a nokia (of course), then i got my bro's phone (sony ericsson) which i used for more than 5 yrs! i have dropped it millions of times and yet it never gave me a single trouble. Sadly i had to buy another phone cz it wouldn`t charge anymore and i then bought sony ericsson text pro. It gave so much trouble (like restarting on its own!) ,so i borrowed my bro's sony phone which didn`t last long (sigh) and moved on to samsung.
Let me explain why i don`t like my current phone.
(a) i wanted something that has the shape of an iphone, samsung has a not-so-nice shape
(b) ...............well ok thats it. I honestly don't know why i wanna change this. i just don`t like it. (This post is all about trying to justify to myself why i would spend more money on another phone)...

Anyway
I was looking at LG optimus L7 but the one available here is LG p705 which doesn`t look so nice. anyway i'll check it out. I wanted to check micromax doodle but EVERYSINGLE person protested (what is up with that?) so i gave up. Now a more promising one for my budget and requirement is Huawei Y 300. (I don`t wanna spend way too much on a phone, i probably spend more on my hair:-) ) I just need to hold it in my hand and feel whether its 'the one'.


I just read the post and my writing keeps getting crapier! oh well back to work!





3 comments:

  1. Greetings. In response to your post, I would say,

    1) I heard a Moto G phone is coming up in Jan, if you can wait that long. With Android KitKat and a $199 budget, I don't think that is a bad deal. Check out reviews and stuff, I use www.cnet.com.

    2) Nexus 5 is out. $350. That is the official Google phone, as a proud owner of the Nexus 4, I would love to get my hands on this, kinda broke.

    3) I suppose it comes down to what your budget is and what your requirements are. But, these could be pretty good options to consider from.

    4) Don't buy phones in SL. Make sure you get an international warranty if you can. Dubai has good phone rates, if you can't get it shipped from the West :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanx for stopping by:) checking out reviews of those right now! yes getting shipped is the only option since Google phones are not available here :( I did think of waiting untill next year to see whether i have more options...Thanx again:)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...