Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hair experiments

Straightened my hair again. Got it curled and got tired of it and permanently straightened it. I just can`t seem to stick to one hairstyle for more than 3 months, I get bored and need a change. Some people said that it shows my emotional instability (hmmm). Anyway I think i'm quite stable now;the whole growing up process. I just have to blame it all on my mother for keeping me at home, literally under house arrest for such a long time. I was so used to being in my own world... isolated...... that as soon as I got pushed into the 'real' world, I kept isolating myself like I'm used to. Within a very short time I started working, taking up responsibilities and playing the role of gf and then wife, but in my head I was still that little girl that was controlled by my mother. They say life is all about unlearning the harmful things you learn growing up and relearning new positive habits.
It takes quite some time and effort. The more 'damaged' you are while growing up, more time you end up spending unlearning things while trying not to screw up current relationships.

Vishen Lakhiani; one of the best discoveries I made on you tube call these 'BRULES'- B*** sh** Rules. He mentioned that in order to find your bliss you have to smash these 'brules' and live according to what makes you happy. Made a lot of sense.

Hope I get to  master the art of Blisscipline next year.


Hope All of you have an amazing Xmas and a great new year!

p.s. This post turned out to be something that is not so relevant to the topic....... and i did notice that its all over the place, oh well....I don't have much time to edit now so hope this post makes some sense:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...