Sunday, April 9, 2017

Trusting oneself

When I was in school, I was so in touch with my inner self. some call it 'gut feeling'. I was really doing well in life, I was happy, didn`t get involved with dramatic relationships and was truly happy being alone and loved it. As time went on I started getting lost in touch with myself, let my hormones take control over my life and made decisions purely on extreme emotions. Some of the things I thought I wanted so badly ended up being the things that I want to run away from.

I'm still very much confused, trying to get closer to my 'inner self'.

Hope I can get back to my old self again.

2 comments:

  1. I do wonder about this myself. Sometimes I think a 17 year old self had more mental clarity and determination than the me now. Thereby shattering any illusions I may have had about growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I've been meditating and doing everything to get back to having that clarity. Even started listening to songs I listened to when I was growing up :D Listening to that 'inner voice' as Marie Forleo calls it, is something I'm really trying to figure out.

      Delete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...