Friday, April 29, 2011

2nd interview for this year

guess it went well than the first interview couple of months ago.only the boss interviewed me, gave me immediate feedback, he even put marks infront of me saying how many marks he was giving me and why:-) The job doesn`t really involve lab work but i need to start from somewhere. He also asked me wether i have a facebook account and wether i upload pics all the time and that if i have lots of boyfriends he would hire me immediately:-) was asked to come for the 2nd interview tomorrow, hope that goes well.

while i was sitting there i was chatting with the others who came for the job, they were science graduates/PGs all looking for jobs. complained of the same thing ...less pay, no research grants, very less job opportunities. All my other friends changed their paths and started doing management or IT and landed jobs. I have friends who are working as scientists who`s basic salary is extremely low, they are exposed to a lot of chemicals, and holds a great deal of responsibility...i just think there`s something wrong with that whole picture. Everywhere i go ppl go like....`oh u did science, that means you`re screwed`....i always respond with a smile and say i just studied what i loved.

7 comments:

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...