Friday, June 17, 2011

i want to believe

the phrase i loved so much from the tv show i grew up with. And yes i wanna believe that there`s life on other planets and of parallel worlds and all that, but more than that, i wanna believe that dreams can be achieved, That i don`t have to follow a defined path the society(or annoying relatives) sets me , free will, freedom, that i will be loved for who i am.......

No wonder i loved The Adjustment Bureau, one of the very few movies that i actually enjoyed without pressing fast-forward :-)

2 comments:

  1. I want to believe that too .. that I don't have to live with this loneliness for the rest of my life.

    Will check out The Adjustment Bureau :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS- good movie for hopeless romantics like me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...