Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project

I`ve always dreamt of living in my own place ( bachelorette pad rather). Anyway since i`m living in SL and parents have this 'not allowed to move out till marriage` rule, i thought i`m atleast going to decorate & furnish my place, and of course the garden. My mom is opposing big time, regardless of that, i`m going to decorate my place. I don`t know when but everything starts with the mental picture right. so, i thought whenever i see a picture of something i want in my place, i`m gonna post here. so when the time comes, it`ll be a lot easier to pick stuff to my place.


                                            wallpaper from here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...