Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Boy

No, i`m not talking about anyone that i`m involved with. This is about a boy that i met during training. He was straight after A/Ls. was sitting in front of me, smiled at me all the time, and just started a conversation, like where i work and then started discussing movies . It was so good to have a great conversation with a total stranger.  at the same time his innocence made me wonder. Close knit family, not spoiled, and of course his heart hasn`t been broken or played with. So much innocence and so much enthusiasm. He`s going to India to start his degree. Ah the big bad world. I wish in my heart that he will be surrounded by good friends, that his innocent heart doesn`t get played with and i really hope that smile in his face will remain there. You may be a total stranger but that day when you spoke with me you cheered me up. I was upset because of a guy, but i didn`t say any of that to you. I enjoyed the child like conversation. Thank you for talking to me that day. You may be a total stranger but i wish you all the very best in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...