When I need to sit down quietly please understand and Just say okay
When I want to wear something I really like ,Just say okay
When I want to have an expensive meal just cz I feel like it, Just say ok
When I need some space to figure things out, Just say okay
When I say I can`t pretend to be excited ,Just say okay
When I say I don`t see why I have to to things just because its what we are supposed to do, Just say okay
For once, just for once instead of suggestions and opinions, Just say okay.
from hopeless to hopeful... notes to myself... during the journey to a better meaningful life .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?
Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...
-
I used to have this habit of watching movies thats only with good actors, good special effects or good music. Recently none of these movies ...
-
it was a good start for my career, i mean, its my first job.. i was unemployed for more than a year.. i was happy to get paid something,...
-
guess it went well than the first interview couple of months ago.only the boss interviewed me, gave me immediate feedback, he even put marks...
No comments:
Post a Comment