A comment from a colleague about the size of my tummy was the final sign that I really should start working out (as if having to buy a whole new set of bigger office clothes wasn`t an eye opener).
from hopeless to hopeful... notes to myself... during the journey to a better meaningful life .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?
Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...
-
I used to have this habit of watching movies thats only with good actors, good special effects or good music. Recently none of these movies ...
-
it was a good start for my career, i mean, its my first job.. i was unemployed for more than a year.. i was happy to get paid something,...
-
guess it went well than the first interview couple of months ago.only the boss interviewed me, gave me immediate feedback, he even put marks...

Even a few of my friends mentioned the same thing about my tummy and shared some of these pamphlets with me.
ReplyDeleteYours just looks ridiculous! 55 push ups on day 03? I sure as hell wouldn't live past day 02. :)
yeah I couldn`t do it, i realized i needed to start slowly so started a 10 mn dance workout for the moment :)
Delete