Being a huge Oprah fan, I was browsing through several super soul Sunday episodes when I came across this definition of forgiveness; "forgiveness is the acceptance that it happened,not that it is ok that it happened, but accepting that it happened and move on from it".
Just listening to it lifted a huge weight off my chest, I have been battling with deep regrets and 'what ifs' for such a long time and building up inner rage because I was hoping that things could have been different. The fact that I had to accept all that happened to me,already happened and that I had to move on in order to gain peace, was something that never crossed my mind, because I kept telling myself I should have known better.
Well sometimes we plan things, take risks and it doesn`t go our way.....and its really ok...
Grateful for you tube, Oprah and everyone who share their stories of self discovery and living a full life....
from hopeless to hopeful... notes to myself... during the journey to a better meaningful life .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?
Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...
-
I used to have this habit of watching movies thats only with good actors, good special effects or good music. Recently none of these movies ...
-
it was a good start for my career, i mean, its my first job.. i was unemployed for more than a year.. i was happy to get paid something,...
-
guess it went well than the first interview couple of months ago.only the boss interviewed me, gave me immediate feedback, he even put marks...
No comments:
Post a Comment