Monday, April 10, 2017

Simon Sinek - The Unshakable Optimist

Having seen this amazing interview, I think its safe to say that I have become a fan and a follower of Simon Sinek. It's not him as a person, its the 'vision of being able to go to work feeling safe and come back home fulfilled with the work you do' is what got me hooked. Well that and his amazing ability to articulate his thoughts and vision perfectly!

Only after downloading almost every single videos of his from youtube, that I discovered that his 2009 TED talk  is one of the most watched TED talks of all time !(apparently I have been living under a rock). Listening to him has made me become a much better human being, I have started practicing being of service, and finally I feel like I'm on the right path.

Anyway he describes himself as an unshakable optimist. Having watched his talks all day and week (and many years to come:D) I decided to become an unshakable optimist myself! yes, there I said it.

From now on I shall practice being an unshakable optimist!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...