from hopeless to hopeful... notes to myself... during the journey to a better meaningful life .....
What do you do when you want to give your resignation letter to life?
I quite think about it more than I would like to admit really.
I hear you...it gets really hard when you don`t want to get up from bed without the resignation letter...
Yes! Some days are better than others actually. Hang in there soldier <3
You too soldier <3
Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...
I quite think about it more than I would like to admit really.
ReplyDeleteI hear you...it gets really hard when you don`t want to get up from bed without the resignation letter...
DeleteYes! Some days are better than others actually. Hang in there soldier <3
DeleteYou too soldier <3
Delete