Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zoned out

I know i have a tendency of getting zoned out in the middle of a conversation; that is if that conversation is about marriage or social norms or something like that :-) , Anyway i did not expect to get zoned out while i was driving.I keep replaying it over and over again in my head, i just can`t remeber that car hitting us, i just didn`t see it coming.Worst part is, its not even my own car, its my brother`s one. Fortunately for me there was no major damage, parked it outside my house and didn`t even tell my parents about it. My sis-in-law was nice enough to infrom my parents about it, while i was hiding in my room :-).

Need to start meditating or something.....maybe that`ll help me to be more focused while driving..

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. Sorry to hear about the car (minor as the damage may be) and glad to hear that you are okay. Zoning out while driving is a definite no no !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GS-Trying my best to stay focused now:)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...