Wednesday, June 1, 2011

growing up

As i watched schoolgirls come out of the church, laughing, giggling , without a care in the world, my mind went back to when i was in school, When things were less complicated, when i loved actors (instead of actual ppl),when  my relationship with my mom was much better..........Do i wanna go back? certainly not. That was one stage in my life, despite all the worrying and the drama , i like where i am now. Talking about drama, my boss seems to be acting a little weird.I don`t know what to make of it, but my mind did start to wonder why the previous girls left the place. Anyway did get my very first salary, so thats all good:-)

I`ve gotten to a place where i don`t think about where my life is going when i hear that my friends are getting married or having babies. Guess i`ve given up on the whole idea :-) anyway was watching Oprah the other day, and something she said about love struck me hard. She was asked how many times she has been in love, and her answer was three, and she said that what she has learned is that real love doesn`t hurt. Food for thought indeed.

2 comments:

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...