Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Times

In an attempt to drastically change my life ( and thoughts) this year , I decided to write about moments where I feel loved and happy. After listening to all the 'positive thinking' lectures last year, I thought that its high time that I follow their advice. I will monitor my thoughts and make sure all the positive thoughts throughout the day exceeds the negative/destructive ones.
Ah that reminds me, I should start a new label, hmmm I'll call it happy thoughts :)

Found this pic from Elizabeth Gilbert's fb page.

Love the calm/serene feeling I'm feeling right now, hope it lasts..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...