Friday, January 9, 2015

Hitting 3..0

I didn`t panic like the rest of my friends did. I felt calmer and peaceful and liked the fact that I finally hit the thirties. Hubby surprised me with flowers & skylanterns  :)  (NEVER expected that!)

Anyway all in all It was all good, I have accepted a lot of things that caused internal conflict , made peace with it and let go of things that cause me pain. That's whats important for me, personal improvement each year . I did plan on getting a tattoo but couldn`t, but I am finally ready for my first tattoo, will post a pic when I get it done:).
Mental detachment seems to be working well for me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...