Sunday, August 28, 2011

right now

starting to miss someone...Its been a couple of years since i started to let myself feel.. being vulnerable.... being open with the way i feel......

Anyway that reminded me of  someone from almost a decade ago. Thought about all the 'what ifs'.....we lost touch because we lost means of communication(No phone connection at that end ). i did search for the name when FB started but i didn`t find the person i looked for. I wonder where i would be today if i had kept in touch, why i didn`t  think ahead, how i missed the one chance of meeting that person again-the letter i got scolding me for not showing up....i still have a bunch of letters that was hand delivered by another friend....
I just feel like things were different back then. loyalty was something that came naturally. I think relationships these days are basically 'flings' unless stated otherwise. after seeing/experiencing several heartbreaks, even my mind has changed from wanting to settle down. To love and be loved, thats what i want right now...and of course a job :-D

2 comments:

  1. Ah .. the inevitable 'what ifs' ... well, hope that love AND a job come your way soon :)
    (btw, your email address??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,Keeping my fingers crossed :-)...and...its paperhaliwell@gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Classroom to Learn Lessons or a Cosmic Joke?

  Same old unconscious patterns Same old drama you are too familiar with Same old manipulators pulling strings, thinking you can't see t...